tidy van

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all you need to do is wash the florescent jacket and it will glow like the rest of your van!! ;)

2nd post and already nagging................ :D
Just like my wifeROTFWL

My apprentice hates it when I send him to the van for anything.

Its a way of getting rid of him for an hour:O

all you need to do is wash the florescent jacket and it will glow like the rest of your van!!
pmsl

my apprentice hates it when i send him to the van for anything.Its a way of getting rid of him for an hour
pmsl

The joys of having a small van & trying to carry something to cover every eventuality :D & the day I take something off is the day it'll be needed headbang

Problem is it gets to the stage where I'm buying kit because I know I have it somewhere but cant find it :DBlushing I dream of a larger van............................all donations will be gratefully received :^O

I need BIGGER van :(
just to rub it in......

is this big enough?!

DSCF1565.jpg

Andy, thats just like driving a HGV, you will never be liked by the general road users and will always have trouble going to them little quiant cottages. ROTFWL
Note - it's even got a tow bar (trailer boy?)

Is it tidy inside. I have a BT box van and its an absolute tip. Problem with big vans you carry things you never need and don't keep them tidy. If they are tidy they are brilliant.Batty
normally tidy inside. just about everything has a place to live. sometimes everything gets piled into the back until it gets sorted another time

I tidied my van today :) only medium sized van! could park it in back of that one above!!!!

Looks bare now too :( loads of crap removed!

Latest posts