tidy van

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have no idea how you could manage with that, you must have alot of patience to go looking through a van that rammed!

Got an eye on a Vivaro next, and that will be properly racked out, false floor to get ladders and steps under with shelves all the way round, and everything in nicely labelled boxes. :)
problem with false floor is loss of headroom! i like the ability to stand!

Can just imaging it, routing through it all for somet thats right at the bottom, only yo get there and its gone... then you remember its in the shed!

i have no idea how you could manage with that, you must have alot of patience to go looking through a van that rammed!
TBF, that was loaded up quite well for the start of a job, although at the end of it it somehow ended up with even more in it. If it was like that all the time I'd just leave it at home and walk to work!

[quote name='Andy

TBF, that was loaded up quite well for the start of a job, although at the end of it it somehow ended up with even more in it. If it was like that all the time I'd just leave it at home and walk to work!I'm 6'5, I don't stand up in many vans anyway.
i dont think there are many vans with that kinda headroom!

im 6' and there is just enough room (well, there is a 50mm high loading ramp on the floor, so there used to be a bit more room)

Dane, how do you cope with being so tall?Blushing
i ask the short arses the same question

Doesnt bother me...

ever in a property and need to reach the light fitting but steps are in the van? about 100m up the road? No need for them :D

although the bending down is annoying

i ask the short arses the same question Doesnt bother me...

ever in a property and need to reach the light fitting but steps are in the van? about 100m up the road? No need for them :D

although the bending down is annoying
On the Main news the other day, it was said taller people have a greater satisfaction/quality of life..

:|

On the Main news the other day, it was said taller people have a greater satisfaction/quality of life.. :|
I wouldnt know.... ive nothing to compare to lol

On the Main news the other day, it was said taller people have a greater satisfaction/quality of life.. :|
Hmm, I've gone wrong somewhere then......

I'm so so sorry but....Are you in need of an extension?

sorry

:coat
ROTFWL

I think KME is in the region of 6'7" - 6'9", Can't remember which?

I am only 6'.

Latest posts