Where are they now?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking of going off topic. Wish I'd never mentioned them.

I shall refrain from further comment.

:coat

SlipshodKME

Steptoe

Mr Sworld
I have kidnapped them all and have them hidden in a lock-up garage in a remote location somewhere in the middle of nowhere.....

]:) ] :)

I am NOT letting any of them out until you pay the ransom!!! ; \ ; \ ; \ ; \

:OX(

:z ]:)This topic will only come back to haunt the forum for ever] :) ]:)equal to/more thanPrayohms] :) :Y :Y:Y:Y

Lol. And on that Note - I shall bid you fine Gentlemen, a Goodnight.

I hope they are all safe and well or is the Don trying to throw us off the scent ?????,

when I were a lad, me dad told me all about the "legendary BDC thread":|:OBlushing:p
Perhaps the missing Forumites have gone in search of The Legendary BDC Golden Thread ( as in Steptoe and the Forumnauts).

Like the Fellowship of the Ring perhaps they are , even now , lost in the dark lands of Mordor fighting unspeakable dark forces and talking to trees.

Perhaps the missing Forumites have gone in search of The Legendary BDC Golden Thread ( as in Steptoe and the Forumnauts). Like the Fellowship of the Ring perhaps they are , even now , lost in the dark lands of Mordor fighting unspeakable dark forces and talking to trees.
Or maybe they just busy with work?

:^O

Or maybe they just busy with work? :^O
There is also an element of the same stuff coming up over and over again, so by the time some of us get to a thread its already 3 pages long. Perhaps this forum is a victim of its own success ;)

Nope...I joined for the same reason and I'm still here too!
Good to see some others stuck it out as well as exbdc!Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

we cant be all that bad after all:x

Three cheers for HD Guy!!!Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

:x :) :D

SSSSsshush !! don't congratulate him , he'll start another monster BDC thread if we are not careful.
No I bloody well won't. :D

Oh go on...and then we can swap stories about the new BDC, ex-employees and the distributors who have tried to take original BDC's place ;)
I think you should take the hint from the other members & move on. Nobody is interested anymore.

Find another thread & post something people might actually be interested in reading. headbang

Latest posts