Where are they now?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that's new emoticons then for "sad", "get a life" & now "barking", as in mad, before our resident vet makes any comment. :p

Nah. The point is the sharpy bit.

Deke: the shire isn`t all it once was. Chavettes have move in with the new age travellers, the riff-raff types who wouldn`t be able to say "forumite", let alone use it in a chemical experiment :)

Ask HDGUY he seems to know all about them. headbang

After years in the dark forests (well, it felt like years, with stoptoe whining on at me.....)I`ve finally found the light again........hang on....... this isn`t a dark forest! Why is trailer boy`s trailer here????? did he rescue me? NO.

He must have forumite-napped us (p.s. love that word Sandra) :)

I bet he`s drunk all my soddin` Guinness too?? bar steward!

I need Guinness . badly. Urgently. Now. Quick. C`mon!!!!!!

Damn, it`s good to be back. Did anybods miss me????

Nah, thought not.

Martyn

p.s. What`s BDC??????

( headbang :coat Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink)
Who are you? ?:| ? :|

your in the wrong place!!!

gerroff my lawn!!

ADMIN!!!! a drunken tramp has just stumbled in..... :eek: ] :)

I don't think Admin2 locked the door properly!!! :( :_| :_| :_|

'KME' indeed.... :eek: :(

Sandra & Patch................

& Badger for that mater ALL told me 'KME' had been superseded by the 17th edition and was not needed anymore!!! ; \ :|

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

next time you come creepin up like that can you whistle or hum or sing a song or somthing.....

you'll give an old bloke heart failure sneakin around when we aint looking !X( X(

:p :p:^O:^O:^O

YOU? Old Bloke????

From some of your posts, I naturally assumed you were a newbie; still wet behind t`ears!

"Super seeded"? What am I, some sort of Genetically modified sprout or something???

Gawd, I`d forgotten how demented this place was........ Lemme out.......................

(Allo bud. How`s tricks? Magic business still treating you well?)

The real & original (look, the glass STILL has MY name on it) -

KME

Latest posts