Where are they now?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He,s right HD, its been thrashed to death. In fact it has been resurected , the stone was rolled away,it was given the kiss of life, re-posted , discussed ad-nauseum again, and was eventually clubbed and kicked and finally went down under a hail of stones and left for dead at the side of the road .

He,s right HD, its been thrashed to death. In fact it has been resurected , the stone was rolled away,it was given the kiss of life, re-posted , discussed ad-nauseum again, and was eventually clubbed and kicked and finally went down under a hail of stones and left for dead at the side of the road .
Have they got any stock though.

:D

Still no sign of Steptoe. No reply to PMs. Last on 22nd MAY 2009.

I really hope that he is alright!!!

Not seen any post from bigclive for a while. Also on the missing list?

Yes, he kept me busy while he was here.Don
badger to control recieving.....

control recieving loud and clear :^O

badger to control we have a missing member, could you get sierra99 to make a search from those yonder skies

control to badger sierra99 deployed, should be on scene in 3 minutes.

badger to control, muchas gratious control let me know if you find the missing member going by the name of steps

control to badger will do...

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

badger to control recieving.....control recieving loud and clear :^O

badger to control we have a missing member, could you get sierra99 to make a search from those yonder skies

control to badger sierra99 deployed, should be on scene in 3 minutes.

badger to control, muchas gratious control let me know if you find the missing member going by the name of steps

control to badger will do...

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O
Oh dear, Posts like that make me wonder if Badger is with us, he may be posting, but is he with us? To many late nights there Badger?

Doc H.

Makes me wonder if badger gassing is the kindest option. :D

did he abseil from a helicopter at 20,000ft?
Sum mountains in USA are 3k and are known for the thin air. My mate suffers emphasimia(sp?) and had to move as he struggled with the altitude.

Latest posts