Where are they now?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says Mr Emphysema! :D
I only know that word coz me mate tells me he got it on the phone all the time, im sure he thinks i forgot or sumthing. ROTFWL

Well at least you spelt it proper mate. Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

I need a spellcheck thingy on here.

I only know that word coz me mate tells me he got it on the phone all the time, im sure he thinks i forgot or sumthing. ROTFWL Well at least you spelt it proper mate. Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

I need a spellcheck thingy on here.
Its on the top right when you reply to a thread- just above the smilies.

:)

Its on the top right when you reply to a thread- just above the smilies. :)
Ive not got one!!!! :_| :_| :_| :_|

I got a editor mode one and a size one but no spellschecker???

im on firefox,does that mean i dont get one?

you do know i'm a vet............... ;) I prefer the one on the google toolbar, myself

:D
Aye mate, i cant spell good but i can read fanksROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine

Oh eck Patch, i found new words!!

I could never be anything medical seeing words like that, thats enough to put me off for life and thats only 3 of them. :(

epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamineOh eck Patch, i found new words!!

I could never be anything medical seeing words like that, thats enough to put me off for life and thats only 3 of them. :(
You googled it :x

you'll know epinephrine as adrenalin

You googled it :x you'll know epinephrine as adrenalin

I had too Blushing

I like to know what these weird words you use are.

It could be medical 'swearing' slang or something :^O :^O

Originally I thought Badger was off in his own world, but after reading the posts by Admin2, Oscar & Apache I am not so sure after all. What are they on about, are they posting abusive words that should be moderated? At least Badger used 'normal' words.

Doc H.

Originally I thought Badger was off in his own world, but after reading the posts by Admin2, Oscar & Apache I am not so sure after all. What are they on about, are they posting abusive words that should be moderated? At least Badger used 'normal' words.Doc H.
Doc - as a gesture of good will I will define any word I use if you request by PM

:D

Originally I thought Badger was off in his own world, but after reading the posts by Admin2, Oscar & Apache I am not so sure after all. What are they on about, are they posting abusive words that should be moderated? At least Badger used 'normal' words.Doc H.
But Badge started it Doc, we just trying to keep him company. :)

After years in the dark forests (well, it felt like years, with stoptoe whining on at me.....)

I`ve finally found the light again........hang on....... this isn`t a dark forest! Why is trailer boy`s trailer here????? did he rescue me? NO.

He must have forumite-napped us (p.s. love that word Sandra) :)

I bet he`s drunk all my soddin` Guinness too?? bar steward!

I need Guinness . badly. Urgently. Now. Quick. C`mon!!!!!!

Damn, it`s good to be back. Did anybods miss me????

Nah, thought not.

Martyn

p.s. What`s BDC??????

( headbang :coat Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink)

Latest posts