A wannabe electrician

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I choose something else that has nothing to do with electronics or electricity will I be good at it?For ex:I wanted to go to a college where you study about programming languages and math.Do I need to be the intelligent to succed at math in college?I was good at math at highschool but I'm not sure if I could pass these exams at math or programming without any training.I wasted 4 years of highschool for a degree that is empty.I am struggling with most of the concept of IT programming but it's better than physics,chemistry or any other discipline that I have nothing in common.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also my parents aren't helping me a lot so I have no idea where to go other than this.I know it's wrong to talk to you about these cases but I have no psychologist to guide me and the last time that I spoke to one I had to lie to him/her.

My period of teenager is not easy.I am misguided.

Are you bringing up basically the same questions again that you asked last May because you are hoping for different answers?

OK a few questions:-

1/ how old are you?

2/ have you trained as an electrician or just lied about being qualified / thought reading a  few books mean't you thought you knew how to do electrics, before getting a job?

3/ were you i'll before taking the job, or has the stress brought the panic attacks on?

Not sure this is the best place for pschological support, but we will give as much help as we can.

OK a few questions:-

1/ how old are you?

2/ have you trained as an electrician or just lied about being qualified / thought reading a  few books mean't you thought you knew how to do electrics, before getting a job?

3/ were you i'll before taking the job, or has the stress brought the panic attacks on?

Not sure this is the best place for pschological support, but we will give as much help as we can.
I'm pretty sure that the answer to you first question is in one of my threads.I'm 18 years old and I was trained to be an electronicist or something like that.I have no clue what an electrician is but our leading teacher(electronical engineer) told us that they mean the same thing and I believed in him.All that he described is that an electrician is the guy who measures several machines .That is all i got from him.

That part with panic attack was when a guy entered my room without my permission and I couldn't stop him.This happened in that project.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think "viorelflower" should buy a new keyboard, since the one he has obviously the "space" button does not work, which in turn makes everything he typed hard to read, so I too gave up.

I think "viorelflower" should buy a new keyboard, since the one he has obviously the "space" button does not work, which in turn makes everything he typed hard to read, so I too gave up.
What I typed is that I pretended to be an electrician but I wasn't in that project.The first few days were ok but after that most of the activities were annoying and I didn't know what to do.I wanted to quit but I couldn't.What would you do if you were in my shoes?Would you tell them the truth that I'm not an electrician or that I am one?

Retyping the question with a keyboard that does not have a working "space" button does not make anything easier.

they probably already figured you were clueless and bluffing your way through badly

tbh, id be concerned letting you loose with a AA battery
How could they discover that when I had an old book with electrical circuits?I thought that trick could work.Well that book was from my deceased uncle who was an electrician and not like me a fake electrician.They told me that i should buy more books like that and that I'm going to be a great electrical engineer someday.

Where shall I start. There is so much

What is an electronicist?

What "room" did this bully enter?

etc. etc.

There is very little of this thread I understand. but one thing I do understand is you are NOT an electrician.
That is the guy who deals with electronics,a technical guy that knows how to fix electronical circuits with diodes,resistors and so long,

That bully entered in our room.We had a small room with 4 beds and that guy was a friend of someone.He told me that he wants to be friends but after being asked about my things I got carrotted off.I accepted that he was a thief and that he tried to steal all these clothes,perfumes and all that I had.

Here an image:

electronics.jpg

And here is another one of what I did in highschool:

electronics1.jpg

randomly holding a scope probe next to something doesnt make you an electrician. especially when you steal it from google whilst searching for 'rrb junior senior section engineer exam electronics engineering practice sets'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts