An end to the fast track.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A real "electrician" would know when to stop being a total **** towards those forum members who were trying to give their professional advice
Professional? They don't even know the new qualifications! and how they are the same but under new digits.

mr smith thanks mr eye

for his

street speak version

of mr smiths intent

for most of this evening

MR SERV

FINAL WARNING

thankyou

mr smith

You obvoiusly need to go and get some qualifications in English,, that page does not say that the old and new qualifications are the same, all it says is that you need to have the new or old 2391 / 2391-10 before they will let you enrol on the 2391-20
No it says in the opening passage quote:

This course is what used to be known, and still is by many in the trade, as the 2400, the only difference being City & Guilds

Give it a rest mateIts sort of getting boring now

We all know your wrong, however your the only one who knows your right ! So we shall perhap say its a Loose-Loose or Win-Win Situation here ?

Do you kinda see the problem here ?

You still havent replied to (or ignored) some of my posts !?
I choose not to communicate with you. I aint wrong it is you and the others who are wrong!

When I was your age I was out doing naughty things to fathers daughters. Well I was if your 23 as you say, but if your profile is anything to go by I deny all.

So.....If he's 44 and been a spark for 6 and 1/2 years, that must mean .......................... An impressive Career at ASDA!!!!

The amazing thing is, moderators have powers that others do not have, and as a moderator I have let you run amok, but both you and I know something that our members do not.So I will tell our members about a middle aged man who decided to be an electrician and the became one.

OH ****** now we all know
sorry to burst your power bubble manator,

but its in his profile, this is why I asked about ALL his other careers that he did,

and at 23 and 6&1/2 years ago he was 16 so he left school illegally at 15 and did all this stuff before becoming a 'spark'

or he done dead end jobs till he was 37 then took a decision to be one, maybe he has a chip that people younger than him actually know what they are doing and he cant hack that.

44, and still thickassh1t!

you'd think he would know better by now.

EDIT- this thread moves fast, :|

Do you really think I'd put my correct age on a forum lol. I'm done here. Last post. The other forum is much much better. They know there stuff no wonder it takes an 2 hours to get a response here. Nobody kno0ws anything.

Do you really think I'd put my correct age on a forum lol. I'm done here. Last post. The other forum is much much better. They know there stuff no wonder it takes an 2 hours to get a response here. Nobody kno0ws anything.
party time. where's KME' fridge?!

sorry to burst your power bubble manator,but its in his profile, this is why I asked about ALL his other careers that he did,

and at 23 and 6&1/2 years ago he was 16 so he left school illegally at 15 and did all this stuff before becoming a 'spark'

or he done dead end jobs till he was 37 then took a decision to be one, maybe he has a chip that people younger than him actually know what they are doing and he cant hack that.

44, and still thickassh1t!

you'd think he would know better by now.
Beyond stupid. Work that one out lads........... he can't do math

Good bye, you was fun whilst it lasted, but we are proper electricians here, and those who are still learning know more than those better forums that you will need to frequent.

But we banned you from there :slap Send me your Napit No or Company Details Ill put a good word in ROTFWL
well, that could be a problem.

then again, how do we know its an electrical forum?

tomorrow night, he's probably a hairdressor!

Latest posts