An end to the fast track.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have the 2330 with distictions at all levels, adn the 2382( i thinkk) 17th and pat testingnext i'm going to fo the 2391-10

the odd thing is i dont think any o these make me an electrition

untill i get out there and do it
I've been doing it 6& 1/2 years mate aswell as those quals. I run my own business that makes me an electrician mate.

you have gave a link to a training centre,

try linking to some factual information

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:04 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:03 ----------

I've been doing it 6& 1/2 years mate aswell as those quals. I run my own business that makes me an electrician mate.
no,

but going by your posts on here it makes you a KN0B

Right I've had enough of baiting the forums pet numpty... & I do infact have a full day of real electrickery work starting at 08:30 in the morning, consisting of a cu change where I shall use my 2391 learnt knowledge (yes thats 2391 as in the old 2391 not the changed easier 2391-10) to complete the required testing/inspecting...

But then Sunday I'm connecting a IT dept cu then changing hats & in the same place installing some hubs/switches/servers/ups's & patching it all in......but thats not real electrickery work is it

Good night my fellow competent & qualified electricians....................................................Oh night numpty boy.

The amazing thing is, moderators have powers that others do not have, and as a moderator I have let you run amok, but both you and I know something that our members do not.

So I will tell our members about a middle aged man who decided to be an electrician and the became one.

OH ****** now we all know

you have gave a link to a training centre,try linking to some factual information

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:04 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:03 ----------

no,

but going by your posts on here it makes you a KN0B
You have yet to provide any link to back up your ridiculous claims!!!! you have little idea of the new course structure. Il post one from guilds just to prove its the old 2400 renamed as the 2391-20

http://www.cityandguilds.com/documents/ind_construction_electrical/2391-20-FAQs.pdf

2nd page down second paragragh

we know the 2391-20 is the old 2400. but you aint given any proof that the 2391-10 is exactly the same as the old 2391 and that nothing in it has changed

Nowhere on that page does it say that 2391 = 2391-10,,, or even that the 2440 = 2391-20I suggest that you have another read
It says in plain writing in the paragraph. If you can't see it you must be an ass-hat!

A real "electrician" would know when to stop being a total **** towards those forum members who were trying to give their professional advice

I have had enough, as a direct participant in these discussions I am going to ask another moderator to review all posts and take actions accordingly.

You obvoiusly need to go and get some qualifications in English,, that page does not say that the old and new qualifications are the same, all it says is that you need to have the new or old 2391 / 2391-10 before they will let you enrol on the 2391-20

Latest posts