spurs at the origen

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like that or until dt cannot be achieved.

you forgot smilies :D

i like that or until dt cannot be achieved.you forgot smilies :D
DT can be achieved. as long as the Zs is within limits for MCB type, and earth can take fault current, your pretty much good to go. and what smilies did i forget?

DT can be achieved. as long as the Zs is within limits for MCB type, and earth can take fault current, your pretty much good to go. and what smilies did i forget?
just random happy ones :p

:D mental. thanks for all your help people. i will investigate the 16a mcb. if its a no go then its straight in the ring mcb or swop the closes spur for a fcu and run to sockets on that.

i will also tell him that his 50 amp mcb shower is not on a rcd and he should get the person who installed it to sort it. or i will do it for

yer we have built a porch, its getting skimed tommorrow, been there all week. and he has got loads of work there that we will hopefully undertake.

what would u charge for fitting rcbo

Who, exactly , is frowning upon it, I ask. The trade been doing it forever , I have not read that it is forbidden anywhere.

It may be worthy of my " Myths of the Trade" thread of a while ago.!!

Who, exactly , is frowning upon it, I ask. The trade been doing it forever , I have not read that it is forbidden anywhere. It may be worthy of my " Myths of the Trade" thread of a while ago.!!
probably them with furrowed brows and slitty eyes?

guess:p:p:p:p

im sure it goes by capacity. im sure special will be around soon with his almighty knowledge of 7671 if i dont get there first
tut tut Andy...

you are toying with me again.................. :eek:

I know, that you know full well, that there is a whole bunch of stuff relating to water heaters in chapter 55..

section 554 "Current Using Equipment":D page 143 onwards.....

or top of page 161 On-Site-Guide..

8.5 Water & Space heaters... in excess of 15lts MUST be on own dedicated circuit! ;)

you are a very very naughty boy not writing that out yourself!!!! ; \ ]:) ] :) ]:)

Who, exactly , is frowning upon it, I ask. The trade been doing it forever , I have not read that it is forbidden anywhere. It may be worthy of my " Myths of the Trade" thread of a while ago.!!
lots of sparks,nic inspectors,consultants

all self opinioned tho nothing more

tut tut Andy...you are toying with me again.................. :eek:

I know, that you know full well, that there is a whole bunch of stuff relating to water heaters in chapter 55..

section 554 "Current Using Equipment":D page 143 onwards.....

or top of page 161 On-Site-Guide..

8.5 Water & Space heaters... in excess of 15lts MUST be on own dedicated circuit! ;)

you are a very very naughty boy not writing that out yourself!!!! ; \ ]:) ] :) ]:)
15ltr... well i was close! and i didnt have regs/osg to hand last night, otherwise i would have looked!