The EU Referendum

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a piece in the paper today suggesting MI5 are struggling to analyse the sheer volume of internet data that's out there.

When my mate moved to Spain we used to email messages to & fro , wondering if they were ever picked up .

Such as :   The one eyed camel moves tonight , be ready , Tweedle Dee is smiling down .  The Zither man cometh.

do you think if we keep mentioning his patio he'll come home one day to a few tents and a lot of people in white overalls digging it up?

I could do with someone getting rid off some of it,

would give me some fresh space,

Im fairly certain the chemicals will have done their job by now, and not a trace to be found,  :)

Ok... Some loony goes and shoots a load of "gays" in a club in the USA. Meanwhile a leading Turkish newspaper with links to the turkish nutcase [muslim] president, prints; 'Death toll rises to 50 in bar where perverted homosexuals go!'

Vote to stay in the EU, and 75 MILLION of these turkish idiots [they would not let us use their air bases to attack ISIS either] will soon be entitled to come here..

Still think voting to stay in the EU is a great idea?????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638055/50-perverts-killed-bar-Homophobic-headline-Turkish-newspaper-website-strong-ties-country-s-President-Erdogan.html

john...

Just as an aside can someone tell me when Azerbaijan became part of Europe? Only they're hosting the European Grand Prix (F1) on the 19th June?? Don't they border Iran which I thought was the 'middle east'? 

This Europe machine is getting bigger by the year. 

Just as an aside can someone tell me when Azerbaijan became part of Europe? Only they're hosting the European Grand Prix (F1) on the 19th June?? Don't they border Iran which I thought was the 'middle east'? 

This Europe machine is getting bigger by the year. 
I'll tell you that, when you tell me why Australia was in the Eurovision Song Contest.

Latest posts