is this reportable and sould i???????????????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you want us to help actually put your complaints in fact with references to back up your claims?
Well to be honest some thing needs to be done, the place is dangerous and thats a fact, i dont want to loose my job (im looking for another) but if i could send a detailed document with pics (i have about 60 so far) and leave them to do the rest that would be ideal........

Well to be honest some ting needs to be done, the place is dangerous and thats a fact, i dont want to loose my job (im looking for another) but if i could send a detailed document with pics (i have about 60 so far) and leave them to do the rest that would be ideal........
Very good then let this forum help you to compile this folder, and keep calm, we all feel the injustice, and we all sympathise with your predicament, no one wants you to loose your job, but presented correctly,your concerns could earn you brownie points

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:00 ----------

sorry mate, this is all going a bit fast, what was your offer of help? :)
See post 25, that was the first offer, it was then backed up by Sidewinder in later posts.

look, i am carm, im just ****ed off!!,
Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you compile a detailed list of the faults, please make sure your grammar is a little better than that you are using this evening.

Very good then let this forum help you to compile this folder, and keep calm, we all feel the injustice, and we all sympathise with your predicament, no one wants you to loose your job, but presented correctly,your concerns could earn you brownie points---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:00 ----------

See post 25, that was the first offer, it was then backed up by Sidewinder in later posts.
there are no brownie points to be won here about who said what first, thats childish, the issue is much bigger and serious, poeples live could be at risk !

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:15 ----------

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you compile a detailed list of the faults, please make sure your grammar is a little better than that you are using this evening.
get a life, im trying to save some !!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:17 ----------

there are no brownie points to be won here about who said what first, thats childish, the issue is much bigger and serious, poeples live could be at risk !---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:15 ----------

get a life, im trying to save some !!
i take it back, the pick on your profile says it all and is inspired!!!

It looks like you do not want help, and that you attitude is why your feeling as you do. This forum is well known for being friendly, but I do not feel very friendly towards you at the moment given your recent statements.

zeff,

No one is scoring brownie points, we all want to preserve life here.

If you are ging to provide an engineering report to your employer then as ProDave correctly says you will need to be spot on with your spelling and grammar to ensure that your report is taken seriously.

Criminal cases have been dismissed for less, sorry.

You have had several offers of help from the forum

Your options are a report to your employer or report them to HSE.

The IET (IEE as was) do not "police" the system.

Trust me I know as I used to sit on committees there.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:24 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:23 ----------

Not sure about the EA, if they have access then that makes 4, Manator has 2 of the 3 I was considering.

Last one anyone?

I'll give you a clue they were VERY close to my lockup and still are and may be yet for some time!...

FIRE BRIGADE,

now where is my beer,,,,,,,,,!?

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:31 ----------

oi, I had 2 of the 3,

now I have all 3,

dont go giving the manboy the points!!!!!!!

zeff,Sidewinder., thank you for yor reply which has clearly outlined the avenues of action I have available to me regarding the electrical dangers facing the staff at the firm with which I am employed.

My request to this forum was, in my opinion a simple one which has, at length been answered.

I do not consider my grammar or spelling an issue, obviously im in remiss in this.

I will of course not bother this forum again and will from now on restrain my questions and comments to other forums where the subject is regard as more important than the egos of the participants.

P.S check your spelling.

In my stomach mate, but you are correct, so

The concencus is:

Fire Brigade

HMRC

HSE

Possible the EA and I am not going to decry this as it may well be correct considering the other powers they have!

I was talking to a Copper at the "incident" the other day and I was trying to persuade him to let me get to my unit.

Conversation went along several lines.

However, the most striking comment was:

Listen mate when you get these guys involved you just do as they say, they call the shots, if they want the power off, they just get the [sic] electricity board here and they dig up the road and cut the cable.

He (the Cop) was felt he as well down the pecking order!

Funnily enough last weekend when M&P went up, the DNO was called, big hole in the road, bollards, barrier and warning signs so it looks like a live street cut!

Same happened when a local car dealership went up (Trainers for those local) Fire Service called DNO, about a dozen vans, cars etc. suits and all.

Road blocked road up cable cut live and hole left open, DNO guys dismissed.

Got that from a guy who was in there when the place went up, Admin you have met him, as have you KME!

It is possible that the electrical contractor who bodged your workplace, is more of a man than yourself, this forum and its members are clearly defined as committed participants of a continued learning regime, where debate is welcomed, and encouraged, and members with degrees, can hold level conversations with those who have only a CSE. Every member of this forum to my knowledge puts safety foremost, and ask for help to achieve this, there is no ego representations here, I think I am the best electrical design engineer that has ever lived, but some egotistical domestic installer who has done a 5 day course, comes onto this forum and teaches me something new that I have never learned.

The moral of this is, however intelligent you may be, expect to learn something from those you look down on, for they hold the key to learning.

in this game you need one,the rest of these guys drink,

#Im teetotal so I need something to get by on. :D
lol :0 perhaps the rest should follow your lead, that way the answers may have flowed quicker (than the booze) and i could have cracked one open sooner.....without all the static getting in the way of a serious issue! :) ....CHEERS. (I'LL HAVE ONE...OR THREE FOR YA!)

zeff,

I have merely pointed out that IF you are going to prepare an engineering report then you should ensure that your grammar and spelling there in is correct.

I have stated before in open forum that I do not check the spelling and grammar in my posts, so tough!

You have had several offers of help, and the forum members will assist you in preparing a proposal.

As I see things no one has tried to put ego first, we have tried to explain your options as best we can.

I understnd your frustration and I have been there.

I would have happily assisted you in preparing a suitable report to be presented to your employer, however, it seems that after asking for our advice all you wanted to do was question said advice and then result to insults to posters, and ignore the advice you requested.

No one is perfect, none of us know the situation you are in to the depth and detail that you do.

This is not an unfriendly place, and it is rare that members try to put ego's first.

I did try to explain that there are members here who have qualifications which are at a level where by they can act as professional witnesses and provide expert testimony in a court of law and provide professional engineering reports for both the prosecution and defence.

I am unsure as to our spelling comment, however, I do feel that the forum members in general have really tried to assist you in resolving this issue.

Al I can say is that I am sorry if you do not feel that this is the case.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:47 ----------

zeff,

I have just re-read the post you criticised, I believe the error you are criticising is what is commonly known as a typo.

I missed an o from the word going.

If all you can glean from your questions here is that then I'm sorry but you have no chance of getting any changes made at your employers and you best find another post.

I can't see any further point in assisting you.

Sorry.

zeff,I have merely pointed out that IF you are going to prepare an engineering report then you should ensure that your grammar and spelling there in is correct.

I have stated before in open forum that I do not check the spelling and grammar in my posts, so tough!

You have had several offers of help, and the forum members will assist you in preparing a proposal.

As I see things no one has tried to put ego first, we have tried to explain your options as best we can.

I understnd your frustration and I have been there.

I would have happily assisted you in preparing a suitable report to be presented to your employer, however, it seems that after asking for our advice all you wanted to do was question said advice and then result to insults to posters, and ignore the advice you requested.

No one is perfect, none of us know the situation you are in to the depth and detail that you do.

This is not an unfriendly place, and it is rare that members try to put ego's first.

I did try to explain that there are members here who have qualifications which are at a level where by they can act as professional witnesses and provide expert testimony in a court of law and provide professional engineering reports for both the prosecution and defence.

I am unsure as to our spelling comment, however, I do feel that the forum members in general have really tried to assist you in resolving this issue.

Al I can say is that I am sorry if you do not feel that this is the case.[/QUOT

Mate all i was asking was who i report a dangerous ****** too without getting sacked, i dont need a lecture or an ego-fest, just easy advice, maybe friday night was the wrong time to ask...personally im gunna get p!$$3d and laid....i sugest you do the same! (spelling & grammer not cheched cos i dont give i fcuk!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts