is this reportable and sould i???????????????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the title says it all fellas, its FRIDAY night, some of us want a giggle, were not all geeks!.....discus!! :)

Well zeff, we did not realise you were taking the p155 out of us, things got personal and verged on abusive so the mods closed the thread.

I'm off to bed shortly as I am up early in the morning.

I'll leave the rest of you to discuss this.

Well zeff, we did not realise you were taking the p155 out of us, things got personal and verged on abusive so the mods closed the thread.I'm off to bed shortly as I am up early in the morning.

I'll leave the rest of you to discuss this.
mate, the thread was for real, its just you lot seamed to get very ansty for no reason.......were all in this together you know, one of you could walk on to that site and i would not forgive my self if some one got hert when i could have stopped it...thats all im tryin to do mate!

I missed this??

What thread was it?

lol, its the one thats closed under this one.......the popular one mate lol

cos you were being a ******** and didnt take the advice offered,

it may well be a friday night to you, we dont all work stupid lazy english shifts,

some of us have actual real jobs with proper money shifts to do so a particular night or time doesnt come into the equasion,

you were told HSE which you chose to ignore on numerous occasions,

you own fault,

now get to the bar and get me a beer, its almost finishing time.

:D

the title says it all fellas, its FRIDAY night, some of us want a giggle, were not all geeks!.....discus!! :)
because you got plenty offers of help and ignored them all. then started coming up with other **** and annoying everyone.

and it wasnt the most popular thread. that would be 3 word story and ignore this thread.

The thread was closed by me, and I am one of the moderate moderators. It was closed because various offers of help was given, and not taken. All members of this forum regardless of methods of training have one common denominator SAFETY. We all take this very seriously. We are also unfamiliar with you sense of humour, and take all insults from strangers with the same contempt they are given, until we know your personal idiosyncrasies.Sidewinder and myself have been involved in court cases where we have acted as expert witness, this is not a light duty, as recently the courts have installed new procedures where expert witnesses can be jailed for giving bad expert witness in trials. Both I and other members have asked you to calm down, all I will say tonight on the subject is you need to sleep on it, and look at your problem in the morning with a clear head.

cos you were being a ******** and didnt take the advice offered,it may well be a friday night to you, we dont all work stupid lazy english shifts,

some of us have actual real jobs with proper money shifts to do so a particular night or time doesnt come into the equasion,

you were told HSE which you chose to ignore on numerous occasions,

you own fault,

now get to the bar and get me a beer, its almost finishing time.

:D
tut tut, there really is no need for such abuse, some of use get paid hansomly for what we know, not the hours we do.

Its your round, mines a double :)

problem is,

it doesnt sound like you know that much at all,

you are on here asking pretty basic H&S questions,

are you sure its not you have done all this bull sh1t wiring and are now scared cos some guy with a bit of competence has come on site and pulled up on you cowboy jobs.?!

The thread was closed by me, and I am one of the moderate moderators. It was closed because various offers of help was given, and not taken. All members of this forum regardless of methods of training have one common denominator SAFETY. We all take this very seriously. We are also unfamiliar with you sense of humour, and take all insults from strangers with the same contempt they are given, until we know your personal idiosyncrasies.Sidewinder and myself have been involved in court cases where we have acted as expert witness, this is not a light duty, as recently the courts have installed new procedures where expert witnesses can be jailed for giving bad expert witness in trials. Both I and other members have asked you to calm down, all I will say tonight on the subject is you need to sleep on it, and look at your problem in the morning with a clear head.
you really need to get a life!!!. i carnt read all the post at the same time i reply to them and the advice was slow to come through mixed in with comments on my grammar!!!!! there was a bigger picture at play, if you had the answer why didn;t you give it first post, PS, this was the best post ever, you sould be thanking me!

problem is,it doesnt sound like you know that much at all,

are you sure its not you have done all this bull sh1t wiring and are now scared cos some guy with a bit of competence has come on site and pulled up on you cowboy jobs.?!
ROTFWL

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:32 ----------

, this was the best post ever, you sould be thanking me!
dont flatter yourself.

problem is,it doesnt sound like you know that much at all,

read the post u nob, and get a life, you fcuk

after the shift I have had I really need a laff,

I bet your balls are like marbles too, :slap

Id love to buy you a pint, but you need to shave first, and make sure your dick is well tucked away, ladyboys with a 5 o'clock shadow arent that convincing! :slap

Well, I've just read the closed thread thread from start to finish.........amazingly without falling asleep!

All I could see was a poster I've never heard of ranting on and on and not taking a blind bit of notice of any advice he was given.

I think the title of this thread is a stretch!...most populsr thread ever ha ha:slap :slap

Here's my advice, Zeff - give us all a break and go and post on diynot.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts