is this reportable and sould i???????????????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
read the post u nob, and get a life, you fcuk
Sidewinder., thank you for yor reply which has clearly outlined the avenues of action I have available to me regarding the electrical dangers facing the staff at the firm with which I am employed.My request to this forum was, in my opinion a simple one which has, at length been answered.

I do not consider my grammar or spelling an issue, obviously im in remiss in this.

I will of course not bother this forum again and will from now on restrain my questions and comments to other forums where the subject is regard as more important than the egos of the participants.

P.S check your spelling.
Zeff737, Looking back at many of you previous posts and threads, (not just todays), you appear to be a very bitter person with grievances toward anybody and everybody.

You asked a question of this forum today, which has been very comprehensively answered, but as you somehow feel employment law, health and safety law etc. do not apply to you you can somehow apply some magic Zeff737 Law to sort you problems out and moan at everyone else giving you sound practical advice, then abusing them for the advice.

This is not acceptable on this forum and as such I can only hope you pay attention to your OWN advice and take your bitter postings elsewhere.

Just to note your thread was neither the highest post count or number of visits and as such it is nowhere near the most popular thread on the forum. Another example of your failure to see facts that are clearly in front of you.

Goodbye

Doc H.

Your growing on me ADS :) At least you have conviction and learning.

I'll give you that ADS,

you may be totally wrong! (IMHO anyway) ;)

but at least you back up or back down or just go with it,

not continually repeat.

still doesnt mean I like you though, ;)

you never did get me that pint, :|

WOW!!!!!

I missed a whole "important thread" / argument / closedown! :(

Right:

Zeff: you are either extracting the urine, or you`ve already had quite a good dose of something causing mental confusion.

You asked a scenario. Those online at the time attempted to help you. You got steadily less coherent - then suddenly abusive. If I understand the dynamic of this; you came to US with your question - so why not listen to the answer?

There are a vast number of members here, with varied and diverse backgrounds / qualifications; "at your disposal" if you act like an adult, rather than get belligerent.

How this thread progresses is up to you; and the tone of any further posts - we are willing to help, but don`t insult us, FCOL!

KME

Unfortunately I and another moderator had to intervene and I doubt zee will be able to respond due to the fact that he is now banned from the forum due to his unfortunate disposition and disrespect and insults to those who were trying to help him.

Unfortunately I and another moderator had to intervene and I doubt zee will be able to respond due to the fact that he is now banned from the forum due to his unfortunate disposition and disrespect and insults to those who were trying to help him.
And his own written intentions!

I will of course not bother this forum again and will from now on restrain my questions and comments to other forums where the subject is regard as more important than the egos of the participants.
Doc H.

mr 737

i care about our members

all of them

even you

which is why

having read your entries to the forum tonight

including your recent outburst against mr toe

i cannot justify your contributions to the forum

as good

healthy

or productive

on behalf of all members you have dismissed

or insulted

you are banned

i suggest improving your attitude

and posting on the type of forum which appreciates your style

because i do not

mr smith

Even I tremble when Mr Smith gets going.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:14 ----------

I am still here though:p, and to think that idiot tried to half inch My nickname:pAndyGuiness
We would never let that happen, in fact Admin insisted on a member changing their name not long ago, to avoid confusion, failure to comply would mean Admin 3 getting them assimilated.

As these two threads are directly interrelated I have merged them, as there is no practical value in keeping two threads. In both cases the topic has run its course, and as has been stated, Mr Zeff will not be posting in the near future. To the rest of our regular members, I say thank you for trying to keep your replies polite and helpful despite some totally unreasonable language.

Doc H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts