Plastic Conduit

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you knock down an old conservatory, and replace it with a new one. Lights from lighting circuit, power from ring - then DIYer can legally do it!Your example is a tad OTT!
Yes ok mate

we all seem to be making a mountain out of a mole hill

it will be fine we are all here to help,take the p*ss,have a laugh..... :D

by the way a house owner can do anything he likes in his own house

doesnt need our permission !!!! :p

Just LABC's :p
funny that,,,i asked my local LABC guy and he said they dont care

if they kill themselves without informing them or getting a contractor in then its their own fault......

questions would be asked and thats all

Until they try to claim off their insurace or sell the property.

Well I have a big pile of conduit and some 2.5mm singles. Various other bits and bobs. Just waiting for the shed now! :D
:eek: how bigs the shed :^O

Well I have a big pile of conduit and some 2.5mm singles. Various other bits and bobs. Just waiting for the shed now! :D
:C

Brian told me to say to you...

Sell Android some of your singles while you are waiting to stingy vet man! ]:) :innocent

It will be 8 foot by 4 but I had to buy 90 metres of conduit to get it at a decent price........... :D
surely buying "enough" at the higher non bulk price would have been the way?

or are you planning on branching out. shed electrics? ROTFWL

sorry m8

surely buying "enough" at the higher non bulk price would have been the way?or are you planning on branching out. shed electrics? ROTFWL

sorry m8
You'd have thought, but I had to buy 100m of singles. Thought I'd swap over the surface T&E in my workshop to singles in conduit when I get the chance. It's wired as a radial so I could gradually work my way back!

:D

White?or

Black? ?:|
Black

B-)

its not white or black thats racist

its light or dark now

along with bar bar rainbow sheep

:put the kettle on

OK - the conduit I have purchased absorbs all visible light!PC enough?
Isn't that non PC to blind people?

Good luck with it. Did you get a draw tape too?

Not yet. I have one sat in my CPC basket, just waiting to finalise my order. Working my way through the new catalogue! :D
That could get expensive ;) .

Latest posts